These days businesses require rapid output, hot deployment and even faster testing. This explains why automation testing is the boom today. The automation testing with selenium course teaches students how to effectively master automation testing with the use of selenium.
Selenium is an automated testing framework used to validate web applications across different browsers and platforms. Testers prefer Selenium over any other tool due to its availability and simplicity; which is why this course focuses just on selenium as an automation testing tool.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Use special software tools used to control the execution of tests.
- Compare actual tests results with predicted or expected results
- Easily and effectively use selenium for automation testing
- Download and use selenium source codes
- Modify source codes according to requirements
- Use programming languages such as Java, C#, Python to create Selenium test scripts
The average salary of a Selenium automation tester in the US is around $97,500 per annum. The testing tool has attracted many eyeballs and becomes a favorite tool among automation testers. So, you should consider deepening your automation testing knowledge so as to widen your career opportunities.
Leave a Reply