Software Testing is the process whereby the correctness (verification) and completeness (validation) of the system under test (SUT) is ensured by delivering near to bug-free system to achieve customer satisfaction. The objective of this course is to provide the students with the best knowledge about Software Testing (QA) and get them ready for the job market with hands-on experience on projects.
This course provides a brief introduction to the fundamental principles and processes of software testing. It includes theory classes and workshops in which you will be able to learn about software testing methodologies and techniques as well as practice them on a real project.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the process of Software Testing
- Define different types of testing, methodologies and techniques
- Write test cases with appropriate test terminologies and method
- Better understand Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Execution and Test Reporting
- Know the Software Defect life cycle ( SDLC) and Software Test Life cycle (STLC)
- Use defect management tools such as JIRA
- Learn about the use of SQL in backend testing
- Get hands-on experience in testing while working on a real project in the workshop.
The module of this course includes the Placement Assistance process. Experienced instructors will help you to build your resume to showcase your skills while targeting your dream job. There will be mock interviews conducted for preparation for real job interviews.
This course is a good option for those who are interested to work in IT fields: Software Tester, Software Engineer, DevOps Engineer and Test Automation Engineer. The average salary based on these roles is $58,000 to $68,000.
Leave a Reply